Sunday 28 February 2010

Too Harsh

One manager said I was too harsh last post. I suppose if you add in youth and then looking for players it's not so bad and some managers like the tokens thing.

Tokens should be a lot better this is true seems like SI don't want them to be good which is an odd thing to say but something like custom crowd chants would be amazing or colours on stadium. Heck maybe that's just me

I'm getting a feeling that the current ME isn't quite right I had an injury crisis in Horton (four out) and this is great, so no whining far from it. I had to bring two very young players in as cover and yet I'm still winning games....

Very odd can't quite put my finger on it.

2 comments:

Chris Rowlands (Nicholson/Miller) said...

I think the tokens will be used in the future to found and maintain user FAs, there was talk about it somewhere a while ago. If that happens I will be rather happy :)

I'm not going to complain until I see the reset first-hand, I just hope SI know what they're doing.

Chris said...

FML will die a death. It is inevitable. they alienated a large portion of the subscribers with the reset and have brought hardly anything new to the table since November. I personally hope Duffy, Tebbut & Co get sacked, are unable to pay their bills and become homeless.