Thursday 24 June 2010

World Cup Comes alive.

Dam will be away on Sunday in Legoland, ffs. World Cup has come alive this last week with some cracking games.

Tough one on Sunday for England though.

Looked around for other games to play and I've still got nothing:(

I logged on to Voller maybe 1.6 has fixed my team but gawd only knows, I can see my 15.3 rep team is still getting beat regular by much worse teams.

I just have no idea what to do, I tried signing better players over the last four seasons and that made a good team worse:) One is £2.75m Aq Fee, how can a team play worse with a Messi like player in a team. Doh, not a 17yo super athlete = no good it seems.

Perhaps it's realistic in some weird way I don't know I was drifting from the game anyway and it having no bearing on what I consider to be football doesn't help:)

Still playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook a lot, it's great for a spare ten minutes or so. Hey I even fired up GL Quake yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jak, the exact same thing has happened to me in FML. I've improved the team drastically only to see them degrade in wins?? It's like the quality of the player doesn't matter?? Very confusing and frustrating this past month. I'm sure they did something which screwed the teams.....

MarkPhillips said...

I suspect a change to rep...

In beta they changed the way a player picks up rep. So a player has to play for a high rep team to get rep.

Issue there though is that high rep teams would always win so I think they changed the effect rep has on the ME in some way.

So now it's kind of like an overpowered underdog factor. This combined with the FML ME leaning to see players perform with great physical stats has messed it all up.

I'm gutted FML is exactly the sort of game I want to play except it so far from what I consider to be football it just as well be pinball:)

That and the fact that it has major issues with inflation, it's so slow gameplay wise, and SI getting so many things not quite right, well the failure of the ME is a step too far for me.

Chris said...

gl quake ? um try ezquake newb.