Sunday 6 June 2010

Chugging

Form has gone from bad to patchy in Voller and pretty much the same in Turk. It's to be expected still have mostly value players throughout. Not really sure how a team of mature players struggles so consistently to overcome a team of youths but that's the current ME for you.

I've kind of ended up where I expected to be flirting with Premier League only and one of the also rans.

That's not too shabby though I was kind of like an Everton / Tottenham club in Shearer and would be pleased if ended up there. I think more likely is a Fulham type.

Not long left on subs though only four seasons after this one.

Been considering extending subs but I don't think it offers value currently. I don't think the game is in that bad shape I know there are a few bugs but I won't be rage quitting.

If your a LLM / Simulation type of manager that only wants to play for a hour or two a week I think the game is A1. Sadly I'm not that type of manager more of a rags to riches chap that would like to play more, c. five hours a week maybe.

Maybe I'll try one of the RS GW's in a few months.

2 comments:

Joe Faultless said...

you should try lemerre, ive always followed your blogs and find them very interesting,hopefully you stick with FML.
Im loving the returning stars GW and the economy isnt ruined like a few of the older GWs.

Only a £5 to find out and might rekindle your passion for FML.

Joe Faultless said...

Id recommend giving Lemerre a try, I modderate their at the moment and would love some of the more well known members of the scene to join, the economy their is actually quite good, in season 2 now but their isnt masses of money floating around.

Anyway wherever you play I hope you rediscover your passion for FML the scene wouldnt be the same without you.