Tuesday 15 June 2010

Doh

Haven't bet much since last update did have a dabble against the Dutch but that didn't work out only a £4 jobby that one. Still waiting to see some value bets pop up.

My trading account, as I call it, seems to be doing as little better my actually stick with my current system. A low steady profit.

The games themselves haven't been great everyone seems terrified of losing although I did admire North Korea's efforts against Brazil.

In FML the dice have been rolled and I've reached the Final of the GW Cup in Turk and won the Youth GW Cup in Coppell, the Voller teams seems to get worse. Here are the top players in Voller filter set to played ten senior games or more:-

I did starting writing my wish list or fix list but the game is now so far removed from what I perceive to be football that I think I'd be wasting my time.

Just looking at tomorrows games Honduras v Chile the draw sits at 3.7, seems a bit low when Chile are at 1.7. Honduras at 6.6 seems a little high to me... think I'll pass on that for now.

Here is a little tip for you if your looking for value bets, work out the implied probability, very simple take 1 and divide by the decimal odds, then change to %. So:-

Odds at 2; 1 divided by 2 = 0.5, 50%
Odds at 3; 1 divided by 3 = 0.33, 33%

So the market thinks with odds at 2 there is a 50% chance of that happening if you think that's too low or too high then bet or lay accordingly.

One more thing if you are looking for something to watch Breaking Bad beats Lost, 24, House the whole lot. Very violent at times though not all the time which seems to make the violence worse when it comes.

No comments: