Sunday 13 June 2010

Get In

I've got two betfair accounts one for trying to find a system (which I don't think exists but still have fun trying) and one for recreational betting which I hardly ever use.

Anyway I had £11 in the recreational one so I chucked on £11 for the first game of the day Slovenia win at 2.22. Got lucky there, then I was watching the Ghana game and they were at 4.4 to win the game which seemed overpriced to me.

So another £10 on that for a very nice result!

Signed a £2.2 Aq Fee AMC who can't jump in Voller, lol the 17yo's own his arse, he can do everything else mind looks a lovely footballer but of course that has fuck all to do with FML:)

Did ask for my money back on the subs I have left, no luck:(

Anyway looking at tomorrows games, the Dutch are at 1.5 so no value there. Cameroon and Italy look long to me 2.24 and 2.12, think I'll stick to betting in play based on the first 5-10 minutes.

2 comments:

T-Bag said...

grats, i'm £70 up so far from WC betting, much more predictable than FML ;)

Had the Ghana game myself and gone for Cameroon tomorrow.

Stuck my entire balance on Germany earlier which came good

Alin Vlad said...

Same here. around £100 from WC betting. Only Argentina has put me off with their single goal (my bet, over 1.5 goals).

I got some nice money from the Germany match (over 2.5 goals) :D.

Gone for Netherlands today and, maybe,and under 3.5 goals on the Italy match.