Thursday 17 June 2010

Whoop

Did have a dabble on Uruguay only a little un and traded out once the scored but bet at 2.22 and laid it off at 1.3, still made £4 though. Did well on the Spanish game betting on the draw and laying off at half time.

End of season in Voller and I started going through the motions of looking at wage auctions. I have to say the game is way off what I think football is about, I was looking for a DC saw a few great stats but jumping low yet £350k Aq Fee, so it only affects average rating?

Looking at the teams that have these players they have solid Aq Fee throughout and decent squads but they've struggled to do anything in tier 3. Why because they didn't know that jumping beats all and should have signed the 17yo's.

I've resolved never to watch a game until it's at least resembles football again otherwise it'll just wind me up. I've lost faith in SI totally, the ME should never have got into the state it is, the economy is buggered, the game is marketed at a demographic that doesn't exist and 1.5 got upto version 9 fixing bugs the previous fixes broke.

I'm treating it as sort of top trumps game and moving to a casual FA:)

No comments: