Monday 21 June 2010

Time for a Something New

I think I'm FML'd out currently I just can't be bothered my Voller team started the season dreadfully and I could do something about it or least try but I just don't seem to care.

Which is no good, dam shame I love Football I love gaming and I love playing against others, seems like the game should appeal but it just doesn't anymore. Time to look for something else to play.

See no rage quit but shrug quit:)

I'm out looking for Freelance work currently so time is going to be limited....

3 comments:

ChangNoi said...

Sorry that you left FML, I am still playing catch up on gameworldone podcast and have always enjoyed your input.
Cheers
ChangNoi

ChangNoi said...

Shame that you decided to stop playing. I have really been enjoying your input on www.gameworldone.com podcasts. But I could here on the last podcast that you had hit the wall. I myself have not decided to sign up to FML but sad when one of it most vocal supports decides enough is enough.
Cheers
Chang

Anonymous said...

You'll be back... :) Maybe...
Good luck Jack, your tips and analysis has been really helpful and interesting to read over the last year or so.
Mustang Shooting Stars