Friday 26 June 2009

Oh No Wages at £230k!

But wait...

equivalent to an average daily profit of £104,929.

's current stadium and fan base brought in stadium income of £245,776 with general income being £73,351, bringing it to a total of £319,127.

So there it is the last stadium payment has cleared I could add a few more seats but I need very strong rep from here on in. Splashed out on Tadic £500k for a 27 yo £220k Aq Fee Left Winger. We've been lacking sparkle on the left since Gimmy went last close season. Tadic Wage Demand was £14k and have him on £11k so whilst the price was worse than wage auction (would have paid £220k + Sign on = £320k) I don't think I'd have got him for that wage.

Despite having this huge stadium the stadium payments have meant we've been working on a very restricted budget so far.

StJohn team is around a season or two being off this situation which would take us to season 5, literally just pressed the button on a £4m corporate box. I can't underline enough how it's been great to play teams my own level in the Casual FA and be cool calm and collected about the expectations of the team.

With a stable transfer market in a mature gameworld you don't have this feeling of racing desperately for players, I'll get cash in two seasons time and buy the players that I need.

Quite how we're 70th in world rankings I don't really know but it s pretty dam fine going if you ask me:)

No comments: