Sunday 21 June 2009

StJohn My Third Season

Currently ranked 98th! Pictures say more so...







Very disciplined I've been in this gameworld season one wages £45k, Season 2 £55k and now just over £100k. Only bought when I thought it represented value and shopping for 30+ players, with a nice stadium these players are almost free (Stadium income rises as team rep rises).

This in my opinion proves it is easier to progress in an established GW than in an old one, I would NEVER have been able to get a squad that capable on such a low wage in a new Gameworld. My rep would not now been 3.1/2 stars.

This is no trading no DYM just pure focus on keeping wages low doing the best I could with the squad I had. Defeats we had a few and will still get then but I won't panic buy.

Will we ever catch other teams that are top? No but my focus here is on progressing.

Enjoyed it few gripes like there isn't much to do and AI rights are awarded very late but overall it's been great seeing the team come on.

No comments: