Friday 12 June 2009

Shearer Season 8 Squad and Stadium

I let Gimmy go on the left wing as he was 34, a cheap DC secured and a few bench players.


Wage Bill now £200k, ohhh scary but here is the stadium.
High End Corp Boxes, it scales up quite well to around £280k a day if I was a 5star team so main focus now isn't the stadium but the teams rep. So how do I cope with £200k wages, well check this out despite still have two big payments on the stadium left:-


That DOES NOT include any FA Prize Money (currently close season) and as you can see pretty secure now from a finance point of view. Despite this being one of my best teams on paper they do under perform if you ask me, currently just inside the top 50.

I seem to be able to put cheapish squads together and become pretty successful (relative to wage) but once we go Galacticos it all seems to go horribly wrong.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog, followed it for a while and sad you're not updating as much anymore!

Just signed Wendell in Jackett for 750k. Alot. I know. But after reading so much about him and your love for him I just had to have him!!

He really does come out of nowhere - even at 20! Already scored 70 goals for me in 130 games. Very impressive for his age!

Anonymous said...

Thx for the update. Really like your finances graph ;)

Ray

Anonymous said...

Keep posting, GREAT BLOG