Thursday 26 June 2008

KAAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSTTTTRRRROOOOOMMMMMM

Late one night I could see posts being made by desperate managers who'd started £1 auctions in a dead transfer market their players were going for WAY below market value. I decided to have a little nose, Kallstrom an AMC who was strong and could tackle Aq Fee £850k Market Value £4.2m. With five hours to go he was at £300k, bosh £2.1 slapped down on the table and we'd see if that could bag his signature. As you can see it took less than that:-


You will also note the quite breathtaking form! I'm sure he can't sustain this but it's nice to watch whilst it lasts. The acquisition of such players works on many levels I'd suspect. Their tendency to have special moments, the increase to the clubs reputation and one more very important thing....

Some months back at the height of Matalan Utd's power I loaned Montero out to them, his improvement was immediate, the players there must have played a part in his improvement. I'm hoping world class players will help the kids come on even more. Don't know if Si have coded this in or not but it's logical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

helllo ^^
do you have an invitation for football manager live beta ? ive found your blog on google ^^
thanks... my mail is bezaou1@hotmail.com ;)

Anonymous said...

hey,do you have any invites to football manager live? would be much appreciated. wanted to try the game before its released as i am really excited about it. thanks my mail is....

ashadams03@hotmail.com