Wednesday 4 June 2008

Good Things

The bounce back in form has now gone to the other extreme where we're now sitting ranked 34th in the gameworld! Not that I'm complaining (that much) but I still don't know what i did right or wrong...

Season 4 has now started and I'm now an NFA organiser, I kind of view this as mixed blessing as having some responsibility means I may have to engage my brain before spouting off. Still I enjoy the comps etc and in a rather strange way care less about my team and just hope everyone is enjoying the FA comps.

I knew it was coming but I didn't half get hit hard by the age bug. I had my U17's all set for this season Lopez with Pereda up front etc. I know find that Lopez has gone from 16 to 18, Pereda oddly is still 16. It's like that throughout Bruno was 19 last season 21 now. Plus I have a few 15 year olds that are now 14!

This bug is immensely annoying an in my opinion the last big fix that's needed. These days the game is rock solid stable and seems to be moving closer to release.

Sadly I'm now in an odd situation where I don't know how old anyone actually is. Bruno really 21? In which case is he ready for first team? Should I look to replace him but if I replace him with say a 20 y/o is he really 20? Then if they fix the issue will Bruno be 20 again? No definitive answer from SI despite asking on the forums several times over three months.

It seems recently I've done a lot of moaning on this blog so lets switch to positive mode. First off Sene, really has had that many green arrows for three seasons solid!

Yesterday he got injured just as Macualey became fit although they have different styles the outcome was the same goals goals goals.

No comments: