Saturday 31 May 2008

Do I suck?

See this is what I'm talking about. For 60 mins we dominated this game the tactics were right the players were right. We create chance after chance.

I know it's football I know this sort of thing happens you dominate and don't get results. The MASSIVE amount of frustration is that the game has decided that it's your turn for a bad run but you have NO IDEA how to end it or what caused it.

The game before we lost to Mitsubishi Warriers in an U21 game he has spent millions on his youth and frankly he has better players we lost 2-0 and to be honest after I tweaked for his tactics it was fairly even. It's fine though I can accept that if I wanted to do the same at youth I could.

However the senior game before the one shown we did the same thing dominated lost 2-1. Av Ratings are fine the players are fine the tactics are fine but the game has decided nope you're on a bad run so here is bad luck for you.

I've seen on the forum that kids will be erratic but I've only got 3 u21's playing I just have no idea what to do.

In this game I think it was 60 mins and we were cruising at 1-0 then it's like a switch goes on, defenders I know you've a 1000 games with a 7+ rating and a proven track record but you will stop tackling, in fact the entire team goes to sleep. You sit there and you think well what can I do I've changed tactics players and the game is giving me no visual or statistical clues as to what to do to correct the problem.

Then you think OK maybe this isn't for me, maybe I just don't get it then I look back two seasons Champions League football, top five finish's in the NFA Premier League, NFA U21 winners, NFA U19 winners, NFA U17 winners. Top 60 ranked senior team, top five ranked youth team it's not me that sucks!

No comments: