Wednesday 24 February 2010

Driven to Despair

Reactivated a few accounts the teams I try to do well with do terrible the teams I just leave to AI do great.

The old Whiteside account was classic, from CFA Div1 to Premier League and then won Premier League with a record something like P46 W36 D10 L0, and AI 100%!

I think to be fair it's a perception thing but I don't know I just feel lost with the game sometimes. Maybe patience is the key or just not to fiddle with the team every five minutes.

I can understand the frustration that some have with the game, he missed how many chances! I suppose a manager would say if your creating the chances eventually you'll get the rub of the green so as a 100% AI manager you just let it ride.

Anyway I'm quite enjoying Horton in a casual way, don't tend to log on much but play 3 / 4 games when I do. Home playing rights is great.

Despite playing casual my AI is still only 40% so I'm not really sure what all the fuss is over playing 90 odd games a season. I guess if not leaving games to AI is a deal breaker then the AFA is not the one to go for, if you don't give a monkeys like me then it's the best.

Ohh yeah forgot to mention this and it hasn't been covered anywhere much with all the fuss over the new wage system.

NO MORE WAGE TAX! Yes no more wage tax this change was almost buried in the row over the new wage system but it does make a massive differance to teams at the top.

No comments: