Tuesday 19 January 2010

Why are Wage Auctions dirty?

It's odd if you ask me, a manager gets all uptight about wage auctions then you look at their history and 90% of their players have come from wage auctions!

I think their fair enough to be honest and with recent changes it's the way things are going to go.

I have asked several times that SI should make wage auctions easy to find. We have a new tab in 1.4 that says wage auctions but only players that you've bid on are there.

All the talk of helping casual managers, yet screw the new managers! Surely their more important than casual, hardcore, whatever type of manager. It's pretty shocking to favour the old school in such a way I think.

Still I've asked a few times and can't do anymore than that.

Back on topic wage auctions a pretty fair system even if it hurts. The game should be about here is your cash go make a team the one that does the best with the cash moves forward.

1 comment:

The Big FrootLoopski said...

have to admit Jak, i love me some 18/19 year old wasted youth sneaking into Wage Auction so i can steal them and make them good :)