Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 Not Boring

I suppose whatever happens in the coming year it's going to mean some interesting times ahead for Football Manager Live. Speculation now that a new finance system is coming and the Beta GW I'm in will be the first to see it.

It doesn't look like it'll need to be reset either which is something I was dreading, if it was going happen lets get it done my attitude. On the pitch things seem to be going ok with a first stage title win. I'm expecting form to turn eventually but the rep from that stage is 18/4 (4.5) so barring a disaster which should be able to sustain 16 rep going into next season (roughly 4star in old money).

Looking at the squad and stadium even with the new finance in place we should be able to strengthen further, we'll be making a lot less cash but if the economy crash's you won't need more cash to move forward.

Once again been told my forum persona isn't popular, this is understandable some can't seperate debate from an argument. I suppose I do go on about some issues I shall have to try and resist posting so much.

I'm not going to change though if I think SI is wrong I shall say it and same for the community, not a popularity contest I just want FM Live to hit it's potential, if it does I help and everyone hates me that's a result in my book:)

Around the community Alex has been working like a demon on updating the manual for 1.4 (FM Version 1.4 Manual). Gameworld One are back up and running with a first early look at what FM Live v2.0 is going to look like (Gameworld One's early look at FM Live 2.0), One the better communities out there was always going to be Hoddle as Rik Stewart is an A1 mod so it's always worth paying a visit to the Hoddle Gameworld Blog.

If I get chance I might do my own look at 1.4.

No comments: