Wednesday 6 January 2010

Poor bad form

Didn't I always say the ME sucked:) Joke! We were on an amazing run and it's ground to a halt sharply. The team seems to be playing well but just not getting the 'rub of the green', it might not even be bad form as such more that the good form was so good it just makes it now look especially bad.

I think it's easy to slip out of the Division One so I'm a little wary. I've spent a lot of time on the youths in Miller now I even think with some tweaks I might be sold on youth academys, well not sold, lets say mellowed:)

The youths I have are still pretty awful it seems to take around 3/4 seasons before I really can get them to kick on.

Free Domains
Whilst working (Marketing in Furniture) I noticed there were two domains I came across that were free. www.dwellfurniture.co.uk and www.g-planfurniture.co.uk are these companies nuts?

These are big search terms, not sure if I'm allowed to keep them but we'll see:)

I know this is way off topic but we recently tried to buy bedroomfurniture.co.uk, it went for £33,000! Wow.

No comments: