Sunday 19 July 2009

Stadiums - Over the hump in St John

Aaron Hullet came up with a new way to look at stadiums the guide can be found here.

To summarise the cheaper seats and corp boxs give a ROI (time for investment to pay off) so quick that it effectively costs you nothing if you take the 56 days to pay it back. Still have to pay the stands etc.

The downside to his guide is it is a little limited on how high you can get the income at lower rep levels. My ideal is to generate as much cash from the fewest fans so should reputation be low then the income doesn't suffer so badly.


Not too bad for a 3 star team eh! Actually I think we're borderline 3.1/2 star but you get my point.

We're just about over the hump in StJohn now, pointless spending money on the stadium as I haven't the reputation to increase income.

Will have to get shopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you manage to get a 73% corporate?

At the moment I have -

Die Hard 6
Devoted 52
Family 9
Glory Hunter 0
Sideshow 0
Corporate 33

My corporate feedback is both green arrows and "the team has a lot of exciting flair players the games are always exciting", and "I am proud that a superstar represents my side"

Any help?

Cheers, Chris

MarkPhillips said...

73% of the income comes from corporate, not 73% of the fans. I think I have an abundance of corp fans as we won the CFA Championship last season.

They'll leave unless I improve soon:)