Thursday 9 July 2009

Falcoa

Well I've money pouring in with the Shearer team so Falcoa at 30 for his wage demand / Aq Fee adds another threat up front, with Welbeck hitting maturity we should be pretty decent now. Still can't seem to really get anywhere with the team though, I'm on hols for two weeks in August so might do a soft reset in Shearer and see what I can do with a lump of cash on my return.

The beta team just seems to destroy everyone and been around the top 15 for a while. Still don't know why :)

Painful season ahead in St John with over £5m going into the stadium over 28 days it's really killed any plans to improve the squad so I'm just going to have to do what I can.

We won the CFA Championship which was great and remain in the top 100 so it's not going too bad.

No comments: