Saturday 28 March 2009

Up or Down

I really can't make my mind up if we're having a good or bad season, we beat last seasons champions away from home, we've lost in the ladder to teams we really should beat we lost away to Fremantle Utd 4-2 and then won against them at home 5-0.

It's erratic, I'm secretly hoping this is my bad run of form as I know from GW6 with better players bad runs last less and good runs last longer and come more often. Have to admit tactics remain a mystery I've fiddled at length with Mentality sliders etc and I think I've got a degree of consistency in it all. I consistently makes things worse :(

I think we need another Wendell like striker, Paulo Roberto is a great player but at 23 he's a few seasons off the real deal. Wendell himself still has dry runs that last 4/5 games but it's much better than dry runs of 8/10 games. Hopefully next season this will come down further and he'll get more consistent with age.

Finally my Shearer finance graph is starting to look healthy again.

Later a quick tour of 1.2.

No comments: