Friday 6 March 2009

On a break

Sometimes it's too much

I've been playing FM Live every night for a while now and it's great game but it's not without it's issues :) Injuries work wrong and corner goals grrrrr.

Anyway it eventually starts to grind and I think at that point rather then carry on playing and get more annoyed it's best to walk away for a little while. I'm away for the weekend so I'm going to bolt this on to some holiday time in the game.

I'm doing my £1 auction once a season clear out with three previous first teamers up for grabs (high profile £100k Aq Fee+) but I'm just letting them ride without spamming the market place. At least I'll save on wages and when I get back will have a tiny bit of cash.

Oddly the beta world having played it very casually I find much more enjoyable, a little bit more detached from the team and I'm more of a spectator just going with the flow. I sometimes think maybe playing FM Live intensely isn't quite the way it should be :)

No comments: