Friday 9 January 2009

Staduim Screenshots - WARNING

The new stadiums are a big, read BIG change in FM Live. I logged into the Beta looked at my Jakswans Rep and thought how much would it cost to build a stand that suits the team.

A few screen grabs for you to look at:-
If you select the Preview Reputation box it changes projected income, required capacity and fans demands for seats. So as the Jakswans are over a 3.1/2 star club I need to build a stadium that's bigger than this. I'm not playing with this that much so maybe I could tweak it to give me more.


Ok capacity is about right and income is £121k (still get 25% of my former income as well) so new total income £173k a day (was £218k a day).

So if you have no cash and are not making a daily profit? It's simple you either release players or go bankrupt, I don't want to flower it up for you.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

No comments: