Wednesday 21 January 2009

Shearer - Season Two End

Overall a great season for the Jakswans! Numerous youth titles and 3rd in the Premiership, for some time we looked as if we were in with a shout of winning the title, the season ended with the squad having a total wage of roughly £125k.

We need a new right back for this season and would swap Scott Parker for a proper AMC but I'm so nervous about how much stadiums are going to cost, it's rabbit staring at headlights mode :)

Richard from Hairys was moving gameworlds and he had a 22year old £725k Aq Fee DC on £7k a day up in auction, he went up from £1.6m to £3.3m in the last few minutes with me sticking the cash up. My old DC went up for £1 auction on £20k a day my wage bill now £112k a day and still firmly in the top 100!

The latest beta stadiums figures are way down on those posted earlier I was going to do a piece on it but I don't know if their final, a test or temp. They seem pretty much perfect to me but I would not be surprised to see them change again, I've no idea how close 1.1.1 is to release SI have said they want it out prior to month end.

No comments: