Saturday 15 November 2008

Rant Ranty Rant

Injuries
This isn't talking about new features or anything and injuries are in Version 1.1 as they are in Version 1. The test GW is strictly for casual users if your a mod. Fair enough we're supposed to remain focused on the retail worlds.

So I set up to play casual, naturally with a load of kids keeping them fit is important so I join a load of comps so they'll be in tip top condition throughout my absence.

Naturally with my activity level dropping to 1.0 the injuries start going silly. The system is broke and I'm fed up of mentioning it.

Both Barrels
In fact I'm doing both barrels today, around six months ago there was a thread complaining about the number of trialists being used after the launch of GW8. I posted in that thread using the words 'exploit' another user posted a detailed guide on his starting strategy, 'use trialist to win comps' being the theme. Three monthes later there is a big rush to get some fixes in prior to release to close some of these exploits.

Phew, got that off my chest feel better now. Whilst this is a superb game with massive potential I'm not afriad to have a go about it and no one can call me a fan boy!

No comments: