Monday 17 January 2011

Money Money

In non FM related news, I keep steadily losing money on Poker I still enjoy it though and it works out for a few hours entertainment on a Friday it costs me £5 a month.

I find Texas Hold Em a perfectly addictive game case in point I'm just about to pack my bags and on a table where I'm down £1, or $1 top be more precis,e and about to walk away.

I get a 9 and 6 of clubs someone raises to 0.30 and I think oh well lets play it I'm down anyway, the flop comes with two clubs and the git raises to $1 with another staying in. So I'm thinking I have a 1 in 2 chance of pulling another club it is going to cost $1 to stay in with a pot that is $4.

So crudely it is a 4:1 bet with odds of 2:1 so I have to take it, I end up pulling $11, nice, that will keep me going for another month.

In other money related news my domains, I seem to have over 50 now, are doing nicely, ok I will not be quitting my day job but it is nice and steady. I am at least in a position to use the cash to speculate on some more so to that end I bought Chester Furniture Stores, Furniture Stores Cardiff, plus a load more along the same theme which cost me £80 in total but that is way below what I take a month from the others so happy days.

One, Swansea Furniture, is pulling in 1000 hits a month so in theory I should be able to sell that for a tidy profit, it is pretty qualified traffic i.e. consumers looking to buy furniture in Swansea.

No comments: