Friday 2 July 2010

Oh Yeah now this is football

My son had an old Xbox 360 in the attic which had three red ringed, or RROD. A few goggle searches later and two cotton wool buds it was fixed.

So I downloaded FIFA 10 demo to have a proper play, my word how things have moved on, I can see this being almost perfect come FIFA 11 when they introduce player personality's.

The Be a Pro mode is very appealing with almost everyone I've spoken to liking the sound of it. Your a player and potentially manager Apparently you can create you own team in the full game and have a few mates also playing.

I also got strangely addicted to PGR4 and the bikes don't know if it was a quick fad thing or I might get into that a lot more. That game is a bit old now though.

Seems no matter what I do my laptop crashes in Trackmania,. I keep thinking it's fixed but then at a random interval it reminds me it's not by the laptop rebooting.

I have Assassins Creed 2 to try so going to give that a blast.

FML for the first time in almost two years I'm not checking the forum or logging in I felt I carried a candle for the game but I think we're done now. So maybe it's time to go to money claim online.

6 comments:

Alin Vlad said...

Have you tried Fifa Online Beta? It's free for the moment and open beta.

T-Bag said...

fifa sucks! Buy Sensible World of Soccer on XBL arcade!

MarkPhillips said...

SWOS I played that on the Amiga!

Good game in it's day.

Chris said...

Ah Kevin Keegans player manager on the snes. Now that was the best football manager game of all time.

MarkPhillips said...

Football Manager on the Spectrum!

Legend that was.

Good grief I feel old:)

T-Bag said...

pfft I was playing SWOS last night, it's still awesome.