Friday 23 July 2010

Back From Hols

Another cruise done this time aboard the Azura I did buy a domain off the cuff to review cruises see the cruise critic. It's a crafty domain that one:)

Anyway gaming wise I had a blast at Betfair Texas Hold Em for proper cash before I left and joined a high buy table (well for me anyway I'm such a cheapskate) and quickly doubled my money. Then I got nervous and joined a cheaper table only to find I lost mostly what I won, I was working my way through a bottle of rum at the time so I blame that.

Main differance between that and Facebook is no one idles so it's much quicker. Often you see players on Facebook time out and leave the table. So when it's real money everyone's attention is on the game. 

Quick blast of Bejweled Blitz, I see one of the FML guys is getting far too good at that now!

Can't see me pulling another 450k in a few days anyway.

Now must dash to catch up on FML so will probably be back later to moan about that:)

2 comments:

Marshall said...

hold 'em is a lot of fun - it's strange how such a simple game can have so many different angles and so much strategy and drama!

Did you know that there are multiple tournaments that are fully televised here in the US on the likes of ESPN for competitions like the World Series of Poker?

But then, I think it's hilarious that DARTS tournaments are treated as real sporting events in the UK :P

MarkPhillips said...

Yes learning to love texas Hold em. I've watched a few of those World Series.

Still I make mistakes mostly convinced I have 'the nuts' when I don't.