Sunday 9 August 2009

The Teams

Beta - Some serious teams in the NFA in Beta now, (which is fast becoming the most active world, 486 last seven days) and just getting to Division One of the ladder is an achievement in itself, how long you can stay there is a right battle. Overall the squad is pretty strong if a little old. After our relegation last stage of Season 7 we're in the running for a return to Division One, it's going to be tight though.

StJohn - Very uninspiring thus far we've ground out a few wins but overall the side looks ragged. I think it's a question of time before we see some form and fiddling makes so little difference. I think if I played every game I could maybe manage a top12 finish if I don't log in I think we'll finish 15th, the prize money for those two spots would mean I would earn an extra £12k. Ohhhhhh wow. Still thankfully the very kind design of the game for Casual users means you don't actually need to log in and soon even less need to log in (Match Plans). Fair enough I suppose but I do think why am I paying money for this again?

Shearer - I've let a good few players go and hacked together a cheapie couple of youth squads. Their competitive at youth level but not exactly jaw dropping. Make a big signing in the form of Morgan Schneiderlin, cost £1.2million at 28 just the job, although Naldo and a few others left. We're firmly in the top 50 and are coming of the back of a great season, 2nd AEFA Premiership and Silver Cup. I'm not expecting a repeat performance but hopefully top half of the Premier League would be fine. I did want to move to CFA but was told I'd be Div1 and there are tiers and lots of prize money for youth, overall I didn't want empty WWWWWWW I'd much prefer a LLWLWLWW record against better teams.

No comments: