Wednesday 12 August 2009

Old Players Sign of things to come

It was a little odd but I have in Beta Nigel Reo Coker, World Famous DM 33 yo he hasn't done that well this season and I have a message saying he's past his best and best let him go. Wow that's early!

I did see some patch notes which explained that players would decline faster, it seems to me that this is happening in beta. In saying that I've a winger at 33 who's doing a grand job, Jonas and he's 33.

From what I've seen in beta over the last two seasons 33/34 year olds go on as normal and then seem to hit a wall of decline and it's goodnight.

I suppose it's fair enough 33 is quite old.

Going to be busy in Shearer as Bozzy, went all youth and knew what he was doing has put his entire team up for grabs £1 auction. The Auctions are awash with Triple A players, 23yo and World Famous / Household names.

Luckily I have around £55k wage budget left and a few bob in the bank. Will have to see how it plays I'm not wasting cash but there are some big names. Still a day later and I'm off on holiday so maybe not.

Had a lucky escape actually as I put £3m on the table for a MC this close season, was a part ex deal though but the cash would be gone.

No comments: