Thursday 20 August 2009

About Turn

I thought I'd log in for the end of the Bozzy auctions just as well. I did go for a MC I forget his name, but £3m was my limit and he got bid over that. My second choice was always going to be the left back, and a last minute bid secured his signature £2.3 was a lot though, still it annoyed Immi who was really after him:) I suppose though if he plays for ten seasons that is only £230k a season.

This was no youth who may or may not have what it takes either:-


I've a bit of a dilema now what to do next season. Frey is getting on at 36 will Clement my young goalie make the cut I'm not sure, Falcoa is 32 do I give him another season, it's tricky as M'Villa is looking the business when he comes on. I've a youth that is really impressing but he'll be only 20 next season and I need at least one DC with Yussuff being 34.

Overall though we hit 3rd in the rankings and the Left Back is now £1.1 Aq fee, and he's just a standard left back!

Whilst sailing round the med I've very limited access but have kept an eye on the forums.

Once more the theme is new GW's and old GW's and what exactly the gameplan is. A vague 'Bigger and better competitions', AI teams and good ideas but nothing conctete really doesn't do it for me.

1 comment:

Jordan Cooper said...

As I've said before, until SI stops putting "band-aids" on the game, decisively answers the question "why do I want to win" and gives clear, transparent directives to users on progression (like other MMO levelling) than I believe we'll always be stuck with these problems.