Wednesday 27 May 2009

Good but not great

The Beta Gameworld has gone inflation mad which is a little demoralising spent millions on the stadium to generate an undervalued currency. Although we're doing great in StJohn I do suspect we'll end up in all gameworlds that the long term plans will fall apart.

I've come to the opinion that FM Live is what it is. I've gone on and on about what I think it should be and to be fair it's always going to be biased towards the type of game I'd like to play. Can't really expect SI to code a game just for me :)

I think FM is a good game and it's taken a lot of my time over the last year but I do sense it's never really going to be the sort of game I'd hoped for.

I'll be back on from time to time and will be playing casually (paid enough for the dam accounts :) ) but I'd expect the blog to be updated a little less often.

Always been a gaming addict though so I'm looking for something else to play now.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Back to TF2 with the new weapon unlocking system?
Or maybe some old skool Quake Live? It is suprisingly good fun...

Rob Cooper said...

Sorry to hear that sir - I am an avid reader of your posts (even if it takes me forever to post a comment!) and I think over time the game is gradually moving towards something that is more what you are loooking for - I certainly agree with what you have written on these pages anyway and think we are singing from the same sheet. So I hope you continue with the game.

If not, you can find me in Eve and TF2 a lot if you want to try them out, my steam id is mrchartwars :)

MarkPhillips said...

Dam game keeps pulling me back in though :)

Good to hear though Rob, you'll get it A1 in the end I'm sure.