Sunday 3 May 2009

Another Round Up

Had a decent season in St. John for the wages. The Jakswans in Beta and Shearer are pretty average although money situation is stunning in Beta and very good in Shearer. I'm amazed, I'll just ordered the last major stadium upgrade in Shearer so by the times it's paid we'll be in Season 8/9!

I got the commercial skill in Beta and I can see now why a lot of teams don't bother with stadiums so much, wow nice boost.

My target now is to finish the Leagues according to my wages so if I've 10th highest wages then 10th is target anything better is a successful season and worse, a failed season. Historically we've had five very successful seasons and one failed one.

Even though we did a bit of yo-yo ing in the ladders in beta there was always something to play for so I enjoyed the season very much. From memory season one record was as follows:-

Stage One - Division Two - 4th
Stage Two - Division Two - 3rd Promoted
Stage Three - Division One - 5th Relegated
Stage Four - Division Two - Not yet finished

Finally new Beta Arrows on player progression! Oh and as I get asked in Beta at least once a day 'HE'S NOT FOR SALE!'

No comments: