Thursday 2 April 2009

Random

Jeez we're random at the moment and that winger I signed, Said, not a winger he's done fine and gets it done but he's not a £600k+ Winger, he's a £600k+ AMC so I'm now forced to play a variant of the awful 4-5-1 I suppoose though it's a variant of 4-4-2 as well. Still Said is a right handful in that position if you haven't a very good DM he's going to cause problems.

I have no idea what to do with my team, I seem to have the players and I suppose it could be tactics, yet if it what tactics I would surely lose at youth level a lot as well. I've tried to consider where I've gone wrong at senior level or what I do different at youth level and either I'm doing something different or the game is different, either way I think we're condemed to be ordinary at senior level.

Last night we went like this DDDDD so I'm thinking maybe I should stop fiddling with anything and just keep faith with the team as is.

Had a few Ai games on Beta to play through so thought I'd give the new tactics a good try. If you view my screen shots there is an option to change overall strategy, from stadnard, counter attack, defensive, attacking etc. This is one of those changes that once you start using you'll never know how you did without it!

Finally I've stepped down from the mod role, I didn't feel I was doing enough and didn't want to go through the motions if I couldn't really commit to it. I really like the whole stadium building thing which I view as sort of macro strategy so I'm going to carry on my cousins accounts which I bought for him and he's left pretty idle, so as I paid I'll take them over, he had few teams, so Hotshots features will follow.

I know there isn't too long left on the Jakswans sub and it'll expire in...... errrr soon, seems the account has been blocked, sometime in May anyway. I might just give it a four month extension but longer than that is out of the question.

No comments: