Wednesday 15 April 2009

DYM a Dirty Word and St.John

Recently I was kind of bored and was thinking I didn't have much cash so I started to think of a way that I could get more cash and maybe there should be a way of being able to get a little more if you worked at it.

I really didn't like the idea of DYM comps but it does add some spice to games but also can see how it's getting exploited. If your a top team then it's pretty much autopilot just enter loads of them and off you go. If you've a rubbish team like mine then you have to more careful.

I think it works well you can pick and choose entering however one area that needs to be closed down is AI I really think this should a forced 50%.

One of my old cousins accounts which i paid for I moved from Fowler and wanted to start in an old GW St John going into Season 4 and it was open at the time I thought I'd give it a blast.

I wanted to play it properly and not just do a youth team so try and get a genuine 3star first team and then just chuck everything at the stadium. A bit of an exploit it go total youth £7k a day total wages so I wanted a proper senior team.


So I just signed a cheap youth team and went through wage auctions. It's a mish mash of a team make no mistake and I expect to lose a lot!

It will be casual mode so Casual FA but I'll log on and do the best I can for those games. Luckily lots of skills so I didn't have to learn any construction skills so two stands are already going up an Aziendale Two Tier and One Tier.

The players I signed are exactly as I expected their not going to set the world on fire and as a result didn't attract much attention. In two seasons time I will need bigger names and it will cost serious cash and be more competitive but for now a very soft start.

I've been banging on about this for some time but in a new Gameworld I doubt I'd have been able to put togather a team like this as everyone in the Gameworld would have been chasing these exact same type of players and working on the same budget.

Despite wages being £35k a day I even have 14 youth players! I think here is the biggest differeance to a new GW as I would have started with much better U17's.

No comments: