Saturday 21 February 2009

Spin and Thinking Outside the Box

Stadium Improvements are 60% CHEAPER than shown!

1.1.2 improves projected income to account for future Stadium upgrades and it got me thinking about something I haven't yet been able to work out. I find it best to work on headline figures so here is what we kind of know already:-

1) Investing any money in the stadium will generally take 100 days to pay off
2) For every £1million invested income will rise by £10k a day.

In the beta I was kind of in a dilemma as to spending £2m on corporate seating, the costs etc and how to pay for it. Then I thought I'd do some maths. Cost £2m over 8 weeks = 56 days £35,000 a day.

However the upgrade would improve income by £20k so the 'cost' was £15k a day. Hey this is money I haven't got yet, so £15k a day isn't too bad! There you go proof that keeping your wages low gives you a disposable income that you easily spend on a 'soft upgrade'.

Just to recap on the £2m upgrade will cost me £15k a day for 56 Days, the actual cost is £840K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The improved income doesn't come until after you realized the box does it?

And you haven't taken into account the costs of the appropriate slot (ie building the right kind of stand)?