Wednesday 6 October 2010

I'm a Grumpy old Fart

I do wonder if I'm too critical of Si sometimes it is exactly like following them like you would a football team, I desperately want them to make FML a success.

It seems these days my default position is moaning but if you think something is wrong then what else am I to do other then call it like I see it.

Read about a proposed change in Beta which I can't fully talk about and found myself criticising it, not so much the change but the need for change, mmm rambling.

Anyway seeking balance I'm going going to write something nice about SI and FML next update.

Once I've recovered from a trip to Ireland and the Google European Headquarters, in which it emerged that Google should be causing Microsoft to start filling their pants.

Will blog about that on Android Phone blogs, even recorded one presentation it was so scary. I think what makes it more scary is that Google don't talk aggressive it's only when you listen properly to what their saying and see how dominant they will become.

No comments: