Friday 29 October 2010

End of An Era

Well that's it then, two subs have expired and whilst I'm not leaving the game as I'll be beta testing as long as SI want me about it still seems odd to not have a paid subscription.

Although due to *gasp* a bug the accounts remain active, sigh.

It does seem that it's moved away from casual friendly recently and this does tempt me back but it's not quite enough. If Internationals come back I'd defo go back to paying.

In all honesty I do feel like I'm getting half a game for free as Coppell is very close to retail in many ways. However I did feel like I was paying for half a game for the last year or more so I guess it all evens out in the end :)

I think truthfully that they should only allow beta testers in if they have a paid for sub as clearly there are some in beta that are just there to play.

One thing I can't be accused of is not giving feedback, they might not like the feedback but they get it just the same :)

No comments: