Saturday 7 August 2010

ph34r my l33t skillz in FML?

I hardly log in so gawd knows what this was about but one manager from Voller sent this extract to the mailing list:-

'so take it like a man and get used to looking up when you want to see my name'.

Good grief I don't know what FML is but I do know in multiplayer gaming it's a nothing game, I think more play Barbie online. I wonder if they p0wn:)

Spent loads of time recently watching some pro videos of Starcraft and it does kind of bring FM Live into perspective.

Anyway from what I've seen of the new ME in Coppell it looks ok to me, still get that 'loaded dice' feeling (I was 1-0 down to a much better team and got a dodgy 30yearder to win in the 93rd minute) but football is a bit like that.

When we have lost it's been to a team of proper grown up players.

Stayed for longer than my usual five seconds in Turk the other day to see some teams with very scary wages bills. Wondered how they were able to afford but looking at their transfer history shows some great deals for them.

Football Trader Live lives! That's one good thing about inflation is that you can trade to the top, I guess that is what SI intended... unless they dropped one? Nah must have done that on purpose :p

No comments: