Saturday 28 August 2010

Jobsworth and the New ME

Well Jobsworth might be a bit harsh, here is my thinking I've two subs both run until October, I might keep Turk open but Voller zero chance.

So I got to thinking I wonder what these real players database's will be like as a new manager coming into an old world. I thought I'd get the Voller account transferred so I wrote to support. Hey it gives me some value for money and heck I might even stick around!

Reply: Sorry we don't do that any more. buy another sub.

Me: LOL  errr no thanks.

The GW's are all full so I guess their not overly bothered about saving one account which is understandable.

The new ME has been in beta for a while now and as I far as I can tell according to my Bio page I have one of the best teams in the Division.

Although this team, is a proper mature team is still gets owned by a team of youth with less ability. I think the Coppell ME is lagging behind Miller so this might have been fixed .

The Dressing Room is Superb and all players are superb morale yet despite being one of the best in the league on paper and already Quarter Finalists in the Cup they sit in a relegation space.

Competition form but that doesn't exist... So erm lottery I guess.

No comments: