Thursday 26 August 2010

A New Podcast

Keep an eye on Gameworld Plus for a new podcast featuring Rik of GW plus and Thom from Los Elephants.

I don't know how it's going to come out by I felt it was a pretty balanced discussion on 1.7 and general FML stuff.

In other news I've asked to move the Voller account into a real database world for two reasons, one, just to see how that plays out a few seasons in and two, of the two live accounts I might keep one going and it would be the Turk one so with a few months left just as well get some more experience.

4 comments:

Marshall said...

Any idea when this will be available?

I've been missing the Gameworld One podcast for a while now :(

MarkPhillips said...

I think sometime next week.

johnny 5 said...

IS gameworld plus still being run? it hasnt been updated since july...

Marshall said...

still no podcast... is SI running Gameworld Plus now? :)