Saturday 28 November 2009

Now for something completly differemt

You know I've often thought the original vision for the game was pretty solid.

Lets make Fantasy Football using the FM database and Engine

So why don't SI just do that? This is radical, get rid of cash. Yep you read that right, get rid of stadiums, youth players, get rid of it all.

Just have once a season open seven day wage auctions with no cash. The only cash you spend is your wage budget.

A player retires just bring him back according to the latest database.

Simple to code easy to maintain, can make the game very cheap and actually that would appeal to the fantasy football type.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Might be fun for a little while. I think I would try it at least :)

arnoldinho said...

I've been reaching a similar-ish conclusion for the returning stars gw's. Planning a post on the official forums about it but it will have to wait until I get home from work as I suspect it might be a bit of an epic!