Wednesday 20 January 2016

A new Manager ish, well Head Coach

Listened to 5 Live Football Daily Podcast  I quote:-
Guidolin 'isn't a long-term strategy' for Swansea
I must confess I don't get it, in an age where managers last on average just over a year I don't see how appointing a manager for six months with a view to extension is not a long term strategy. Guidolin has an amazing record! On the show the pundits were also citing how well Southampton have done to sign Charlie Austin even if he is on high wages, yet in the next segment they were talking about how Bolton are nearly £200m in debt and maybe going out of business. Premier League or bust is a stupid policy, I have confidence in Huw Jenkins and the board that they will ensure Swansea are at least a Championship club in the long term and not bet everything on the Premier League.

No comments: