Wednesday 16 February 2011

Plants V Zombies

Since formatting my PC I wondered what the heck it was before having a good old blast on this, classic game proves you do not need amazing graphics.

FML pop into Coppell now and again, odd got double relegated there for some bizarre reason which I couldn't quite fathom then joined EFA to try and bounce back up but that only has two leagues so finished 5th then got relegated (as you do). Still enjoyable for the odd lunchtime though and still not worth £5:)

My youth academies are in the old style obscure nations and producing short defenders is not quite my cup of tea so will relocate come close season to Germany or something.

Work wise stuff goes on with contracting still mostly SEO, PPC marketing stuff, manage to grind the cost per click down anyway, SEO is always a longer term thing.

Other than that pretty hum drum really.

1 comment:

LostInBKK said...

Hi Jak,
I have been thinking about starting to play FML and I wondered if you had any advice for a n00b about to start?

Cheers
LostInBKK