Friday 11 February 2011

FML Stuff

I was enjoying myself in Nunez but got out of the habit of logging in, around a week ago I thought 'omg best get in' only to find the account needed paying and then put it off for a day and by the time I actually was there with credit card in hand found the close season was almost over so put it off entirely.

I will get back into retail just that I do not think it offers real value currently, pity really as Nunez seemed like a really good GW.

Still have a beta team in Coppell which is going ok despite extended periods not logging in, do have a load of YA's so have a backlog of winning raffle tickets to ponder over.

Still contribute in beta as well, with regard to the beta forums I basically now say what I think, too old and ugly to be worried about hurting some feelings. Besides I can't imagine they want a beta full of yes men, if they do the best kick me out. I might have faults (the missus has a very long list of my faults) but being a yes man has never been one of em!

Other than that being doing a bit of poker and blogging. All the sites now I have set up as independent sort of review sites where I collate reviews. My income from them though dropped really badly for the last two weeks before going back up and now exceed the levels they were at before. Very weird!

No comments: