Wednesday 3 December 2008

Another Podcast

Another good FM Live podcast from the guys at FM Britian this time they got Sega's Rob aka FullMetalRacket. Jordan put him on the spot with regard to changing gameworlds or gameworlds dieing, 'well see how it goes' seems to be the response. Other than that Rob seemed really keen and I'm sure with guys like this in the background SI will have a massive hit on their hands.

The changes for 1.1 which are very public now do seem to make the start less exciting but when you think about you only see the advanced features of the game much later on so I think SI had an eye on the Gameworld dying issue in the design.

It's a bit of a grind testing it as it's being reset quite often (totally understandable) so you scout / secure a player and it's hardly exciting as he'll be a goner in less than a month.I don't think we're allowed to got into depth about 1.1 so best leave it there.

I have man flu so I'm not gonna say anymore, sleep!

No comments: