Monday 13 September 2010

Big Spending Spree

Had a massive tax bill looming in Turk so a £4m Aq Fee DC popped up stuck him on biggest wage I've ever paid £120k+. Had made some huge bids in Voller but the market is massively inflated so dropped £120k wage on a Household name and £3m on the highest Aq Fee left back I could find.

Due to what can only be a bug my steady mid table Turk team was coasting along with wages of £100k ish so it's not even stretching my finances there and of course Voller isn't an issue as the sub is out in October.

Thinking of extending Turk not sure yet it seems a bit more relaxed than Voller which seems full of huge ego's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why ruin the game for managers who are going to renew their sub? Why not just let the Voller account bleed to death?

MarkPhillips said...

I don't see how I'm ruining the game for anyone but myself. I wouldn't bid so high for a player normally,
as that bid from a lowly ranked team is a big gamble but as there is no tomorrow there why not.

I've paid my £5 a month.

Although I think market wages are what they are:)